North West Christchurch - Proposed Plan Change - A vision for the future
The Council would like to hear your views on the proposed rezoning of three areas within the North West for industrial and other business activities. Your feedback will be considered in preparation of the proposed plan change. For more information visit www.ccc.govt.nz/northwestchchreviewarea
Please complete the webform below or alternatively email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or write your comments on a hard copy submission form and post to Freepost 178, NW Business Plan Change, Christchurch City Council, Strategy and Planning Group, PO Box 73012, Christchurch 8154
Please note: Upon request, we are legally required to make all written or electronic submissions available to the public, including the name and address of the submitter, subject to the provisions of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987. If you consider there are compelling reasons why your contact details and/or submission should be kept confidential, you should contact the Council's Communication's Consultation Team Leader, telephone 941-8999.
(* Required field)
Please keep me updated on the proposed plan change
Tick one: *
I would prefer to be kept updated by...
Tick one: *
If you select email, please ensure you include your proper email address in the field above.
2. Please explain your reasons for supporting/not supporting the proposed rezoning of the area?
3. What issues do you think need to be considered in planning of the area? e.g. traffic effects.
4. Do you have any thoughts on how these issues should be addressed?
5. How should the area look and feel if it is developed for business?
To assist in your response to question 5, consider the following questions...
- What scale of development (height and size of buildings) do you consider to be appropriate for the area?
- What distance should buildings be from the road and from boundaries with the surrounding area?
- Where should access to the area be provided?
- What level of open space and/or landscaping would you expect in the area?
- Are there natural features or buildings that should be retained in the area?
6. Do you have any additional comments to add?
Which of the following best describes you? (Tick all that apply)
All responses should be received by the Council by 5pm Thursday 28 March 2013.